Web development broadly refers to the tasks associated with developing websites for hosting via intranet or internet. The web development process includes web design, web content development, client-side/server-side scripting, and network security configuration, among other tasks.
Web development ranges from creating plain text pages to complex web-based applications, social network applications and electronic business applications.
It is the program that runs on the client machine (browser) and deals with the user interface/display and any other processing that can happen on client machines like reading/writing cookies.
1) Interact with temporary storage
2) Make interactive web pages
3) Interact with local storage
4) Sending request for data to the server
5) Send a request to the server
6) work as an interface between server and user
It is the program that runs on the server dealing with the generation of content of a web page.
1) Querying the database
2) Operations over databases
3) Access/Write a file on the server.
4) Interact with other servers.
5) Structure of web applications.
6) Process user input.
A Web database is a database application designed to be managed and accessed through the Internet. Website operators can manage this collection of data and present analytical results based on the data in the Web database application.
Web databases enable collected data to be organized and cataloged thoroughly within hundreds of parameters.